- Are cleaned.
- Are equipped with constant air renewal system.
- Wear a mask that covers the nose and mouth.
- Safety distance is maintained.
- Use of mask, covering nose and mouth, as it is mandatory at all times.
- Try to maintain a safe distance from other users, as far as possible.
- At stops, maintain an orderly and patient queue both at the entrance and exit steps.
- Try not to occupy the aisle in order to facilitate the movement of other passengers.
- When entering the vehicle, leave space for the passenger in front of you whilst validating your voucher. Enter without crowding. When leaving the vehicle, do so in an orderly manner and leave as much space as possible between the rest of the passengers.
- Remember that you cannot eat or smoke in the vehicle, it is recommended not to talk on the phone or interact with other passengers during the trip.
- As far as possible, avoid contact with the driving staff.
- During the service and within reason, the vehicles are frequently ventilated.
- The use of hydroalcoholic gel is recommended.